BILLING INFORMATION OF COMPANY
MOUNTAIN GATE Suites & Spa s.r.o.
Establishment: Donovaly 15, 976 39 Donovaly
Residence: Donovaly 15, 97639 Donovaly
Business ID: 44 733 364
VAT reg. no: SK2022825464
Record in ORSR District Court Bratislava I., department: Sro Insert number: 108716/B
IBAN: SK98 5600 0000 0055 3386 2001
Swift code: KOMASK2X
INFORMATION OBLIGATION ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
MOUNTAIN GATE Suites & Spa, s.r.o., in Donovaly 15, 976 39 Donovaly, Business ID: 44733364, Record in ORSR District Court Bratislava I., department: Sro Insert number: 108716/B
in connection with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 29, 2016 on the protection of natural persons in the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, which repeals Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR Regulation”) and in connection with Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on changes and additions to certain laws (the “Act on the Protection of Personal Data”), we fulfill an information obligation in connection with the processing of your personal data.
We will store your personal data securely, in accordance with the adopted personal data protection measures and only for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of processing. Only persons authorized by the operator to process personal data on the basis of the operator’s instructions in accordance with the operator’s measures will have access to your personal data.
Who is the data subject
When processing personal data by the operator, you are the affected person, i.e. j. the person about whom personal data relating to him are processed.
Why we process your personal data
The processing of personal data is necessary in connection with the services we offer. Without providing some personal data, we would not be able to provide you with these services, as the processing of this data is required by special laws and for the purposes of our legitimate interest. We limit the processing of personal data to the minimum necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
For what purposes and what personal data do we process
- The processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of the contract to which you as the data subject are a party, or to carry out measures based on your request before concluding the contract – Contract for the provision of accommodation and services
- The processing of your personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of legal obligations, e.g. Act No. 253/1998 Coll. Act on reporting the residence of citizens of the Slovak Republic and the register of residents of the Slovak Republic and pursuant to Act no. 404/2011 Coll. Act on the Residence of Foreigners and on Amendments to Certain Acts, etc.
- Processing of your personal data for the purposes of the legitimate interest of the operator. parking of a motor vehicle, payment of services in case of discrepancies from your hotel account, reservation of commercial services according to the request
- The processing of your personal data from the camera recording is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interest of the operator – protection of your life, health and property of the operator
- Processing of your personal data for the purpose of marketing, so that we can inform you about our current promotions
- Processing of your personal data based on consent, e.g. in case of inclusion in the loyalty program, competitions, etc.
Who are the recipients and intermediaries of your personal data
Recipients of personal data are intermediaries, state administration bodies, courts, law enforcement agencies, executors, lawyers. If your request is fulfilled, personal data will be provided to third parties to the extent necessary to fulfill the purpose (e.g. procurement of transportation, restaurant reservation, rental of sports equipment, other commercial purposes).
Will your personal data be processed outside the European Union?
Personal data is not transferred to a third country or international organization.
Will your personal data be used for automated individual decision-making?
Personal data will not be used for automated individual decision-making, including profiling.
How long we will keep your personal data
We process your personal data for the necessary period imposed by law, for the period necessary to fulfill contractual obligations, for the period of consent, or for the duration of the processing purpose.
What rights do you have in connection with the processing of your personal data
You can exercise your rights directly with the operator at the e-mail on the jersey: firstname.lastname@example.org, write OOU in the subject of the message.
Right to information, access – anyone whose personal data is processed can ask us to provide a copy of the personal data we have about you and also for information on whether his personal data is being processed and, if so, he has the right to access his personal data and for what purpose we process it, what personal data we process, to whom we provide this data, what is the retention period of personal data.
The right to withdraw consent – in the event that we process your personal data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. You can revoke your consent in the case of a newsletter sent directly to e-mails by clicking on “unsubscribe”, electronically at the e-mail address email@example.com, in writing with a notice of withdrawal of consent or in person. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing of personal data that we processed about you on the basis of it.
Right to rectification – if we process personal data that is not up-to-date or is incomplete, you have the right to ask us to correct it.
Right to erasure – in connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to request their erasure, except in the circumstances, if you have an obligation to our company in the form of an unpaid invoice or if a service has been provided to you and we have to keep the personal data for a period specified by law, they are necessary for the purposes of processing.
The right to restrict processing – we will restrict the processing of your personal data if you state that your personal data is incorrect, if the processing is illegal and you file an objection to deletion, you can instead request a restriction of their use, if we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need it to prove and exercise your legal claims, if you object to a legitimate interest in processing, we will restrict the processing of your personal data until the verification of this legitimate interest.
The right to portability – if we process your personal data based on the consent you have given us, you have the right to receive this personal data in a structured machine-readable format. You have the right to transfer personal data directly from us to another operator, if this is technically possible.
The right to object – if you think that we are processing your personal data in violation of the protection of your privacy or in violation of legal regulations, you can ask us for an explanation, raise an objection to the processing of personal data.
The right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority – if you think that we are processing your personal data incorrectly, you can contact us at any time at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at the address Šport hotel, Donovaly 15, 976 39 Donovaly.
You also have the right to file a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data to the Personal Data Protection Office of the Slovak Republic, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, e-mail: email@example.com
The provision of services is governed by the provisions of Part VIII. Civil Code No. 40/1964 Coll. in the wording of later amendments and additions that change and supplement them and the regulations issued for its implementation.
The customer’s right to complain
In the event that the customer is provided services of a lower quality or a lower scope than was previously agreed upon or as usual in any of the Sport Hotel Donovaly establishments, the customer has the right to make a complaint.
If the customer discovers the reasons and facts that may be the subject of a complaint, he is obliged to submit a possible complaint immediately without unnecessary delay to the head of the hotel operation or another responsible employee in the operation where the service was provided. In the interest of a quick processing of the complaint, it is expedient for the customer to present documents about the provision of the service (copy of the order, invoice, etc.) when making a complaint, if such a document is available. If the nature of the claimed service requires it, it is necessary for the customer to also present the item for which the fault is blamed when applying the claim. The manager of the hotel or another responsible employee writes the customer’s complaint into the complaint protocol, indicating the objective circumstances of the complaint. After a careful examination, the head of operation or an employee authorized by him is obliged to decide on the method of handling the complaint immediately, or in more complex cases within 3 days.
Defects can be removed
1. Catering services – In the area of catering services, if the correct quality, weight, temperature, measure, price are not observed, the customer has the right to request a free, proper and timely removal of the error. In these cases, the customer applies the complaint before the first tasting of the food or drink, or after tasting it (ie no more than ¼ of the portion of the food or drink should be consumed) depending on the fault the customer complains about.
2. Accommodation services – In the area of accommodation services, the customer has the right to free, proper and timely elimination of deficiencies, i.e. j. replacement or addition of small equipment within the scope of Decree MH SR no. 125/1995 Coll.
1. Catering services – In the event that it is not possible to remove the error in the food and drinks, the customer has the right to a complete replacement of the food or drink, or to a refund of the price paid.
2. Accommodation services – If it is not possible to remove technical defects in the hotel room (failure of the heating system, poor hot water supply, etc.), and if the hotel cannot provide the customer with other alternative accommodation and the room will be rented to the customer despite these defects, the customer has the right to: – reasonable discount from the price according to the valid price list
– cancellation of a confirmed order or contract before an overnight stay and refund
In the event that, due to a unilateral decision of the operation, there is a significant change in the accommodation compared to the confirmed accommodation on the contract and the customer does not agree to alternative accommodation, he also has the right to cancel the confirmed order or contract before the overnight stay and return the money.
Deadlines for making claims
The customer is obliged to personally participate in handling the complaint, he is obliged to provide objective information regarding the service provided. If the nature of the matter requires it, the customer must allow the hotel staff access to the space rented to him for temporary accommodation, so that it is possible to verify the justification of the claim.
This complaint procedure takes effect on 31.3.2016
ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- The consumer has the right to contact the seller with a request for redress if he is not satisfied with the way in which the seller handled his complaint or if he believes that the seller has violated his rights.
- The consumer has the right to submit a proposal to start an alternative dispute resolution (hereinafter referred to as “ADR”) to the ADR subject, if the seller answered the consumer’s request in the negative or did not respond to it within 30 days from the date of delivery of the request.
- The proposal is submitted by the consumer to the relevant entity of the ADR, the possibility of turning to the court is not affected by this. The subject of the ADR for disputes with the seller of the e-shop is the Slovak Trade Inspection, or another ADR body entered in the Ministry’s list. The list of ADR bodies is available at: http://www.mhsr.sk/zoznam-subjektov-alternativneho-riesenia-spotrebitelskych-sporov/146987s
- The proposal must contain the requirements according to § 12 par. 4 of Act no. 391/2015 Coll. on alternative resolution of consumer disputes.
- The proposal can be submitted by the consumer in written form, electronically or orally in the minutes. To submit a proposal, the consumer can use the form, the model of which is given in Annex no. 1 and which is also available on the website of the Ministry and each subject of alternative dispute resolution.
- The ADR entity may reject the proposal if the proposal was submitted after one year has passed from the date of delivery of the seller’s negative response to the consumer’s request for correction or the 30-day period has expired in vain from the day the consumer sent the seller a request for correction to which the seller did not respond. It can also refuse if the consumer did not demonstrably try to resolve the dispute by communicating with the seller before submitting the proposal or if the value of the dispute does not exceed the amount of 20 euros. The ADR entity can reject the proposal even if the proposal concerns a matter that it has previously dealt with and the consumer has been informed about the details of its submission, while the proposal does not contain any new facts and the ADR would be clearly ineffective in view of all the circumstances. If it is clear that the ADR could be conducted only with the development of disproportionate effort, the ADR entity may reject such a proposal. In the event that the ADR entity rejects the consumer’s proposal, in that case it will notify him without delay, including the justification for the rejection of the proposal.
- ADR begins on the date of delivery of the complete proposal according to § 12 of the ADR entity.
- The parties to the dispute are obliged to provide the necessary cooperation of the ADR entity to achieve a quick and efficient alternative resolution of the dispute.
- The costs associated with the alternative resolution of the dispute shall be borne by each of the parties to the dispute separately without the possibility of reimbursement.
– Each accommodated client is governed by the Slovak legal system, based on Slovak law and the hotel’s accommodation regulations. By staying, the client accepts the accommodation policy as a contractual condition of accommodation and is obliged to comply with its provisions. The client is obliged to familiarize himself properly with these accommodation regulations, his ignorance will not be taken into account. The accommodation regulations are published at the hotel reception and in the hotel rooms.
– When leaving the hotel for the purpose of tourism, we ask the guests to inform the reception of the destination and route of the trip and the estimated time of return and to leave a telephone contact. In case of unexpected events, we can contact you and call the mountain service workers.
– Smoking is strictly prohibited in the rooms, apartments as well as in the entire hotel. Smoking is allowed only in designated areas. In case of violation of this prohibition, the reception has the right to charge the guest a 100% surcharge on the price of accommodation according to the currently valid price list.
– Information on the processing of personal data – We process your personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons in the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, which repeals Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR Regulation”) and in connection with Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on Personal Data Protection and Amendments to Certain Acts (“Act on Personal Data Protection”).
The purpose of processing the personal data listed below is the legitimate interest of the operator, which is the parking of a motor vehicle for hotel guests, marketing and payment of services in case of irregularities in your hotel account. We will provide you with more detailed information about the processing of personal data at the reception or you can find it on the website www.hotelsport.sk. With his signature, the client agrees that he has familiarized himself with all the provisions of the accommodation rules and the other points mentioned above (1 to 4).
The client is obliged to notify the reception about cancellation of confirmed booking in writing as soon as possible. Cancellation is applied by the cancellation policy set out below:
- In case of cancellation of confirmed booking 15 days in advance of the date of the stay no cancellation fee applies.
- In case of cancellation of confirmed booking 14 – 8 days before the date of implementation it WILL BE POSSIBLE TO CHANGE THE DATE OF STAY.
- In case of cancellation of confirmed booking 7 – 3 days before the date of implementation hotel charges a cancellation fee of 30 % of the ordered and confirmed services.
- In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking 2 days or less before the date of implementation hotel charges a cancellation fee of 100 % of the booked and confirmed services.
Confirming the booking, customer agrees with price offer and the cancellation policy.
In case of cancellation of the reservation, the hotel is governed by the aforementioned cancellation conditions. If the client cancels his reservation no later than 15 days before the date of implementation, he will not be charged a cancellation fee. If the hotel has previously paid an advance invoice for the stay, the hotel is obliged to return the already paid amount to the client’s account by bank transfer within 7 days of the cancellation of the order, unless the contracting parties agree on another method of refunding the purchase price.